60 tablets – 1 month use
NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENT
NO HORMONAL EFFECT
NO PHYTOESTROGEN EFFECT
COMPOSITION FOR 2 TABLETS/DAILY DOSE
PureCyTonin® Complex : 320mg
Vitamin E: 10mg
Vitamin B6: 1.4 mg
Vitamin K2: 180 mg
Vitamin D3: 5 µg
Sérélys® Osteo is a 2 in 1 food supplement for perimenopausal or menopausal women.
It alleviates discomforts caused by the menopause, including hot flushes *
It promotes a healthy bone mass **
COMPOSITION AND MECHANISM OF ACTION
- Sérélys OSTEO’s PureCyTonin® complexes* (purified and specific cytoplasmic pollen extracts) help to reduce the discomforts linked to the menopause : hot flushes, night sweats, insomnia…
- Under a highly bioavailable form Vitamin K2 ** (menaquinone-7) helps to maintain bone mass
- Vitamin D3 ** helps absorption mechanisms and calcium fixation. From the age of 50, 78% of women suffer from Vitamin D (1) deficiency, Sérélys® OSTEO provides 100% of the nutrient reference values.
- Vitamin B6 helps to reduce fatigue and regulates hormonal activity and also promotes wellbeing during perimenopause and menopause.
(1) National Cancer Institute – 2010
COMPOSITION PER TABLET
PureCyTonin® PI complex and PureCyTonin® GC complex (specific cytoplasmic extracts, standardized, and purified pollen) bulking agents: cellulose, isomalt, menaquinone-7 (vitamin K2), hydrogenated cottonseed oil, d alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) coating agents: shellac, talc; anticaking agent: silicon dioxide, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6).
2 tablets per day, morning or evening.
Sérélys® Osteo food supplement contains natural active ingredients, therefore take for a minimum of 2 months for optimal results.
Continuing treatment enhances benefits over the months.
CONTRAINDICATION: Is not suitable for patients undergoing AVK treatment (antivitamin K).